What is a hair simulation / hair tattoo?
Hair simulation, developed in recent years, which has attracted the attention of many people with hair loss, is considered an alternative solution to hair transplantation. The hair simulation or hair tattoo is a solution for people with thin hair, but not an alternative to hair transplantation. A simulation, which is not a surgical procedure, is a tattoo on the scalp. The difference to the tattoo on the body is that it is applied to the scalp, is temporary and contains natural pigments. So what is a hair simulation or hair tattoo? How is it done?
These advantages and disadvantages must be known before a hair simulation can be performed.
All answers to the advantages and disadvantages can be found in this article.
People are starting to research what they can do about it when their hair loss starts and continues. Some prefer hair strengthening solution PRP, some medications, some hair transplants, others prefer hair simulations, which have attracted attention recently.
People who decide to get a hair tattoo should first do a good research. Hair tattooing has several advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of hair simulation
- In case of sparse hair (if the hair will not fall out over a longer period of time), it may look better than the current appearance.
- It is only temporary. It rests on the scalp for 3 to 5 years,
- It can hide scars like wounds and burns.
Disadvantages of hair simulation
- It’s not a surgical operation,
- It is applied to sparse hair. The person performing the hair simulation cannot predict the loss of your hair. If your hair continues to fall out after applying a hair tattoo, the hair tattoo applied to your scalp will appear and create a bad image. Hair tattoos are temporary, but remain in your body for 3 to 5 years.
- As an alternative method to hair transplantation, hair simulation is not a surgical procedure, as mentioned above. Therefore, the person who will perform the tattooing process cannot use local anesthesia to avoid pain. Only painkilling lotions can be used.
- It is not permanent. Assuming there was no hair loss in the simulation area. This is good news, but the simulation will be gone in 3-5 years.
- It’s supposed to look better on people who like to wear their hair shaved short. It does not show the same effect on people with long hair.
Everything you want to know about hair transplantation is in this article!
How is hair transplantation performed?